Facial Peels are a safe and effective treatment for pigmentation, sun damage, active acne, acne scarring, texture, and dullness.
At SkinScience we offer 2 types of chemical peels from Vivier. The gentle and effective Vivier Peel, ideal for patients with sensitive skin, and the more intense Jessner Peel, ideal for patients with pigmentation, acne scarring, and deeper texture concerns.
10% Lactic Acid, 2% Salicylic Acid, 14% Resorcinol
Designed to regenerate and rejuvenate the skin, the Vivier peel offers predictable and controlled micro-exfoliation to promote cell renewal, clarity and radiance.
14% Salicylic Acid, 14% Lactic Acid, 14% Resorcinol
The Jessner treatment is considered to be a highly concentrated medium depth peel that’s suitable for all skin types. The results of the deeply penetrating Jessner peel can be seen following the first treatment, providing a radiant, healthy and refreshed appearance.
Price: Vivier Peel $129 Jessner Peel $159
What to Expect During and After Treatment.
- You may experience a slight stinging sensation as the treatment activiates on your skin.
- Approximately 48 hours after the treatment, your skin may peel, be red, dry, and irritated.
- Skin may take a sunburned appearance.
- Peeling and redness, if any, may last for 3-5 days.
- The amount of sloughing experienced will vary depending on the condition of your skin and the home care products used.
- The amount of peeling observed is not an indication of the effectiveness of the treatment.