Latisse (bimatoprost 0.03%) is a medication treatment used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker.
Results start appearing after 4 weeks of treatment, with full results seen after 16 weeks.
Latisse is applied once daily in the evening to the upper eyelid margin.
Price: 5ml | $210 (we do not stock 3ml bottle)
Who should NOT use Latisse?
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have an allergy to bimatoprost.
- Have an allergy to benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, dibasic, or citric acid.
- You need to have eye surgery.
- You have an active eye infection or inflammation.
- If you are using Lumigan or other products for elevated intraocular pressure (IOP), or if you have a history of abnormal IOP, contact your family physician prior to use.
- You have NO visible eyelashes. Consult your family physician to consider any underlying conditions.